Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tempus Fugit

I am still trying to come up to speed from my hiatus in Maine.

It's difficult because I'm not sure where each day goes. I get up in the morning, go thru the day, and get to nighttime without being really aware of what has happened. I attend meetings and fiddle with code. I put other people's work online and graze mindlessly through blog after blog. I'm not writing here at all and only sporadically on my other blog.

There was a really cool conference last weekend just minutes from my house. I wanted to attend but stayed home and celebrated my daughter's 10th birthday. In a couple of weeks I may be going back on the road to help another school transition to online delivery. I still haven't heard back from my job interview from last month.

Is this Spring Fever? I just can't get engaged ...

My wife is convinced that I've dropped into depression far enough that I'm not aware of it.

Hm.

2 comments:

Nancy A. McKeand said...

Nate, it's good to read a post from you here again. It has been too long!

I don't have any brilliant comments or advice. I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you.

Bee said...

Don't feel guilty for not writing!
The mind needs some respite and although it does not seem active and interested, it is slowly collecting and arranging information in the background. Join some photo groups in Flickr or just open your own.
I have been clicking away when I get into this state - it is most rewarding.
Latest photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bee
Warm regards from Brazil