Thursday, July 28, 2005

Postcard from 12005'

My kids (7 and 10) on the top of the world

This week we took a little overnight trip to the other side of the mountains. Our path took us through the Rocky Mountain National Park - along Trail Ridge Road, the highest continuously paved road in the US. Along the way we stopped and hiked up the 200' from the Alpine Visitor's Center to this marker.

I took almost 100 frames and I'll be loading more of them to my flickr account over the next 24 hours or so. I need to get them loaded before I forget what they are.

4 comments:

Nancy A. McKeand said...

Are you still on vacation, Nate?

Sarolta said...

I like your photo, Nate. It reminds me of my own mountain trips with my family. My boys just love it. The views, the blue sky, the lakes and the dark woods help me relax and find a peace of mind.
Make sure you post a link to your photos on Flickr.

Bee said...

Hi Nate!Wonderful shot.Blue sky in the background and the kids smiles say it all! Send me your flickr account so we can share photos.

Nathan Lowell said...

The photo itself is a link to my flickr account. Help yourself :D